Slow Flow Sequencing
Ever been in a class where you wanted to go a little slower and maybe not so “dynamic” or in a class where you wish the stretches at the end were held just a little bit longer? This training is for YOU!
How do we take our sequencing and adapt it to focus more on stretching and creating more space in the body? How do we know how to pace, and what makes each of these styles a little different and how to adapt them to various other studio offerings.
During this 20 hour module we will explore:
– The ebb and flow of a Deep Stretch Class – and how to build heat in order to adequately stretch
– Practice and create sequences on site
– Break down the flow and unique styling’s of a “slow flow” class and the philosophy behind it
– You will be hands-on, creative and leave with a diverse toolbox of how to expand your offerings to your students/community
**This course is open to 200-hour graduates.
(Space may be limited based on full program participants)
Lead Teacher: Marcia Hoffheins
Guest Teacher: Jamie Markle
Required Outside Work
– Write sequences and submit to Marcia for review and 1:1 conversation/feedback
– Observe 4 classes (2 stretch and 2 slow flow) and write your observations on what makes them different from each other and how these types of practices are for everyone
Dates & Times
Saturday 8:00am -1:00pm & 2:00pm-6:00pm
Sunday 8:00am-1:00pm & 2:00pm-4:00pm
Flow Yoga Ashburn Studio
20937 Ashburn Road, Suite 240
Ashburn, VA 20147
Registration is open!
Program Cost: $4,200
Early Bird Special Cost $3,900, you save $300. Special closes March 31, 2018
Flow 200 YTT graduates and current Flow teachers receive Evergreen Early Bird.
A La Carte Payment: $350
Please keep in mind space may be limited based on full program participants.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
There is a $150 non-refundable non-transferable processing fee included in your payment for the full program cost and a one time $25 non-refundable non-transferable processing fee for A La Carte participants. This fee helps us cover a variety of administrative costs such as processing your application and tracking your program progress for Yoga Alliance. The full cost or partial cost of the Program is non-refundable and non-transferable. No exceptions.